facebook

which school?

by: Torn

I am a transfer student from a school that I was not happy at. I'm trying to decide between going to WKU or UK. I originally wanted to go to WKU and I was very excited about my decision. But after taking to people about it, they said I would hate it there and how boring it was. This has me very nervous. Has this been anyone else's experience at WKU? Is it a fun school to be at? Are there always things to do? How is the greek life?

Posted By: Torn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cmon   

Personally, WKU's Greek Life is much better than UKs. Fraternities party in their houses, and WKU is known as the states party school. Honestly, if you don't go greek WKU could be boring, but if you rush you will never find a dull moment. Go Tops.

By: Cmon
#2  by: Den   

UK is actually pretty boring.

By: Den
#3  by: :)   

I have good friends that are greek at WKU and I go to UK. UK's greek life is changing ALOT because we are becoming a wet campus so there is a possibly that parties in the houses will be allowed. But we always find places and reason to party. STATE STREET. However, I partied at WKU with my friends one weekend and it was so much fun. I doubt, it you didn't rush, life would be boring at either.

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.