facebook

helpp

by: Southerneverything

What would you say is the best fraternity that doesn't haze bad. Does Sigma Chi do bad hazing because I am thinking about joining them

Posted By: Southerneverything
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hazing   

As someone that knows the greek system inside out, I know for a fact that Sigma Chi does haze. They have a hell week the week before initiation. Hell weeks aren't fun, bro. I think the fraternities that don't haze would be FIJI, ATO, and Sigma Nu. The worst hazers on campus would be LXA, SX, and SAE. Go through formal rush and decide which fraternity you like the best, but keep in mind which ones do haze.

By: Hazing
#2  by: Southerneverything   

Are the ones that don't haze good ones?

By: Southerneverything
#3  by: Hazing   

Depends what you look. FIJI is very service oriented and academically oriented. Not big on parties or social life. If that's you're thing, then FIJI is a great fit for you. Sigma Nu is bottom top tier or upper middle tier. They are very socially oriented, and not so much academically or service oriented. Known as the party fraternity. ATO is a brand new fraternity, with a lot of nice guys. Lower tier fraternity but on the rise. Like I said before, go through rush and decide what fits you best.

By: Hazing

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.