facebook

to potential new members

by: Sorority fall recruitment

To PNMs,
As some of you may be checking out this website preparing to learn about the sororities on campus or their reputation, DONT FALL IN A MENTAL TRAP AGAINST SOME ORGANIZATIONS. This website is full of truths and jealous/demeaning comments. Go into recruitment with an open mind and heart. Don't go into it with your "top" picks already chosen. Fall in love with a sorority because of their genuineness and how comfortable you feel, not because of some self ranks on here. I am not in an organization because of financial issues, but I went through recruitment last year and because I stereotyped organizations because of comments on here, it caused me to bypass some great sororities. Give each organization a chance. All Greek organizations are amazing on campus. They do nothing but blow me away. No matter what, do not give up if you get dropped by a sorority you liked. THE SYSTEM WORKS. Don't talk about Booz, boys(frats), or bibles(religious views) during parties. Be yourself. Don't put on a show to impress a sorority. They want you to be 110% yourself and they will do the same in return. Greek rank is a great site don't get me wrong, but it does not help you prepare for recruitment week. Good luck to all women and have fun.

Posted By: Sorority fall recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: together   

No matter the letters, we're Greek Together! Love the NPC ladies here at WKU!

By: together

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.