facebook

sororites

by: red

Tell me a little about each sorority, which is the biggest, which is most cliquey, good things, bad things, just fill me in and let me know before I rush. I want to know what I am getting into.

Posted By: red
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Go Tops   

Earlier this summer, a girl asked a similar question, so I'm just going to copy and paste what I said. They're all the positive things about each sorority.

Alpha Delta Pi: This past year, ADPi won Greek Week, and they were also first in grades! They are overall very involved in various aspects of campus!

Alpha Gamma Delta: AGD keeps improving year after year! They are becoming more involved on campus, and they won tug last year! Their sisterhood also seems very genuine.

Alpha Omicron Pi: This past year, AOII won the two biggest dance competitions in the Greek community, Shenanigans and Spring Sing! They are very involved and driven.

Alpha Xi Delta: AXiD won most improved chapter at convocation this year! They are definitely becoming more involved and their grades have also improved!

Chi Omega: ChiOs are really fun to be around! They have a great sisterhood filled with beautiful, driven, and involved girls!

Delta Zeta: DZ is the newest sorority on campus! I am sure DZ will be doing great things in the future! They definitely have the potential to do so.

Kappa Delta: KD won the Karen Towell Sisterhood Award this past year, which is an award given to the best sisterhood on campus! KD is also known for raising thousands of dollars for their philanthropy by hosting Shenanigans and Shamrock Shootout!

By: Go Tops
by: Go TopsJul 21, 2016 8:12:26 AM

It wouldn't all fit. Here is the rest.

Phi Mu: Phi Mu won Homecoming this past year, by themselves! They are also known as the sorority that does very well in dance competitions. They usually place every year. They are very involved in various aspects of campus.

Sigma Kappa: Sigma Kappa is very diverse, and they are super nice and accepting of others! Great girls!

Good luck with recruitment!

By: Go Tops

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.