Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ranks.   

Chi O
SK
APhi
GPB

By: ranks.
#2  by: Seriously   

This website is a terrible representation of the Greek system at MSU. All 4 sororities have positives and negatives that you should find these out for yourselves- not using a website. The people that comment on here are most likely those who have judged Greek life from what others have said as opposed to meeting the girls.

By: Seriously
#3  by: !!   

The person before me had it right! These sororities are all great and you can't base your judgement off of others or just a small group. These chapters have dozens of girls so keep an open mind to all those going through recruitment!

By: !!
#4  by: :)   

These ratings make me so sick and so disappointed to be in the greek community. Not one of these ratings makes sense and its extremelly rude and hurtful to each sorority. Most of these comments are probably from the girls in the sororities trying to bash one another. It really disappoints me because their are beautiful, classy, smart, and down to earth girls in each sorority. So if your going to base your judgement on a comment in one of those systems you will find out your highly mistaken!

By: :)
#5  by: ...   

Dont let this website ruin greek life or our chances of getting a Greek row.

By: ...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.