facebook

recruitment

by: Nervous

So I’m super nervous to go through fall recruitment. I went through recruitment last year and was dropped after “IWTs” and only had 1 house left that I really didn’t click with. I received a bid from this house but I obviously didn’t take it. I’m pretty sure I was dropped because my gpa was not very good. My gpa now is a 3.2. Do I have any chance of actually getting into a house? I’ll be a sophomore this year.

Posted By: Nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority member   

I would say you have a pretty good chance! Some houses take more sophomores more than others. A 3.2 is good for all the houses, just make sure you were super involved the past year at college to make the GPA look better. Try to stay confident, and maybe try to give that house a second chance! Don't let your schedule get you down if you don't get back the ones you want, try to focus on the good ones that you do have left. If you know any girls in the sororities you're considering, make sure they have a good image of you in their head so they can vouch for you. I hope you find the perfect sorority for you. Good luck! <3

By: sorority member

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.