facebook

hey!

by: <3

hey guys! I just wanted to say something here because I think it's very true and everyone needs to hear it. All the sorority (and the frats too I'm sure) chapters here at UD have something amazing to offer you. They truly are all wonderful chapters with some beautiful women both inside and out. I've been telling this to every PNM so far and I know some girls may just be trained to say this (judging from all the hatred on this site probably...) but i truly TRULY mean it. College is different from high school ladies, it's not a popularity contest anymore because honestly, none of that is gonna matter in 4 years. The memories you make and people you meet (and even network with later on in your life) are what's going to matter and I think every chapter, from the newest ones who are still growing and learning to the oldest most established ones set in their ways are going to give you this. I love my chapter and I've met some of my best friends because of it, but I just wanted to spread some love because that's what being a sister is all about! not only a sister to your own chapter but a sister to all the greek organizations.

Posted By: <3
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.