facebook

dg house

by: haaaalp

Can someone just explain the whole DG getting a house thing? Like how/where/when? Clear up the wild rumors I've been hearing.

Posted By: haaaalp
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: mhmm   

Its happening. Once recruitment starts then sisters will be able to talk more about it

By: mhmm
#2  by: Del   

What's the difference about DG new house ... They already have a really pretty house. Don't see why the new house is causing such a stir?

By: Del
#3  by: Well   

Personally, i dont understand how/why they are getting one. from what i have heard it is going to be a huge house with letters allowed on it. they may have a cute hosue now, but it isnt a legit house like alpha phi, sigma kappa, azd or gamma phi have. in my opinion there are other organizations who should be allowed to have this privledge, not DG.

By: Well
by: rudeFeb 14, 2014 10:32:14 AM

Based off of what?? who are you to decide that one chapter deserves something and another doesn't? that is just rude. Im happy for DG and can't wait to see what the house will look like and what all this hullabaloo is all about!

By: rude
by: YaaFeb 14, 2014 12:32:10 PM

Not sure what qualifies as legit in your negative mind ..(well)... But you should stop into 69 west delaware it's so pretty . Actually visited it during open house and thought it was really nice. Wish I knew what chapter you are in because you are exactly the type of girl I do not want to be sisters with.

By: Yaa
#4  by: bro   

its true....there getting a big lettered house where the two pike houses were on south chapel, a couple of the sisters told me.

By: bro
#5  by: Good for them   

Haha, honestly, So good for them! But I hope they clean well cause some naaaasty stuff has gone down in those houses!

By: Good for them
by: clarifyFeb 16, 2014 8:04:09 AM

ps....the old houses on pikes way have been torn down a long time ago!!!LOL
There is just a big pretty green space waiting for the new house !

By: clarify

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.