facebook

can anyone answer this?

by: rushee

Are Delta Gamma and Phi Sigma Sigma getting houses? I am going to be rushing this spring and heard a rumor back in the fall at open houses that Delta Gamma was getting one, but now I just heard Phi Sigma Sigma is getting one too? Being able to live in a sorority house would be something I am interested in while I'm here at UD so I'd like to know what chapters definitely have houses or will be getting houses soon.
Thanks!!

Posted By: rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

I haven't heard anything about Phi Sig but DG already has a house Right now phi sig and aephi are the only chapters without a house

By: Greek
by: rusheeFeb 4, 2014 7:40:54 AM

Ok thanks!

By: rushee
by: UdFeb 9, 2014 1:23:41 PM

DG has an excellant house on west delaware . .... And yes DG is breaking ground on a new mega house ! It's true! ... And very exciting for the sorority !

By: Ud
#2  by: Anon   

I went to Delta Gamma's and Phi Sigma's open houses in the fall and I didn't hear about houses when I went to Phi Sigma, but DGs was at a house, and while I was there they said they were going to be building a bigger house with letters on it since theirs has only a few rooms now and no letters and i guess that makes it less of a legitimate house(at least that's my opinion). I guess I will just have to ask during recruitment since Delta Gamma is probably the only one who can give an answer for sure, but it is weird they said stuff about it during open houses, but havent heard anything about it since. I feel like it would be pretty big news since most greeks dont have REAL houses at UD.

By: Anon
#3  by: happy   

thank god for people like @Chill. gives me faith in humanity. or at least ud greek life.

By: happy
#4  by: Showme   

Show me the construction plans and maybe i will believe you. a mega house? really? do they even have enough members/money to do that?

By: Showme
#5  by: Calm down    

DG is getting a house. It will be explained during recruitment; so everyone can stop being a hater and find something else to harp on.

By: Calm down

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.