facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Vanderbilt University - VU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 18
#11  by: sad   

KAPPA you are so pathetic. Why do you spend so much time on here?

By: sad
#12  by: VA   

Kappa why do you feel the need to rank yourselves number one? Are you a bit insecure?

By: VA
#13  by: wow   

Kappas and AOPis need to stop ranking themselves. It's just pitiful

By: wow
#14  by: truth   

Kappa, Theta, TriDelt
ChiO, Pi Phi, KD
ADPi, AXO,DG,AOPi

When it comes down to it the sororities in each tier has similar girls. Especially with the lowest tier all these girls are very similar.

By: truth
#15  by: truth2   

I completely agree with truth down there. BUT I would say that ADPi is probably floating around the middle of the second and third tiers. They have some VERY hot girls in there, which is confusing.

By: truth2
#16  by: what?   

how the hell does anyone think kappa is so great? they're all from the north and not exactly the classiest bunch of girls around.....

By: what?
#17  by: sorry   

i didn't mean for that to post so many times

By: sorry
#18  by: Closeness?   

Which sororites are the most together in terms of the girls and their sisterhoods? Rank this and not how hot they are please? What about DDD and Pi Phi in terms of this?

By: Closeness?
#19  by: just the facts   

in response to the below question: i know pi phis who have left a sister who was dangerously close to alcohol poisoning in order to keep partying themselves...tri delt like many houses here certainly have groups of very close knit girls however not an overwhelming sense of house unity

By: just the facts
#20  by: 121   

Then which ones have house unity? KKG or KD?

By: 121

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.