facebook

outside-the-box view of fraternities here

by: maryH

tbh i feel like everyone in a frat at this school besides Phi Psi and maybe ZBT are really pretty cool. We're a little spoiled here, other schools have like 30 frats and something like 10 of them are full of weird geeks. Just a thought anyway.

Posted By: maryH
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Kinda   

I mean there are squids in just about every house it's just the ratio that changes at the higher tiered houses. I know what you mean though

By: Kinda
#2  by: nahh   

yeah it's all about the ratio of good guys in each house, but most of the guys I know at ZBT are pretty cool. I think you mean DTD and Phi Psi.

By: nahh
#3  by: Double D   

What makes all the fraternities at Vandy cool? From what I saw this past semester, there were only 3 that I would say were cool fraternities. The rest....well you judge for yourselves.

By: Double D
#4  by: steve   

for whatever reason I seem to know at least a few kids in most frats and to be honest i feel like while the experiences slightly vary, the kids in these frats seem to have a good time, like where they're at, and are cool: Beta, PhiDelt, SigNu, DKE, SAE, AEPI, Fiji, KappSig, and SigChi. the kids in PhiPsi, DTD, and ZBT just seemed to end up there by nature of the rush drainage system. those are the only ones I would avoid. if you look at that that's 9/12 of the frats are likeable and like where they're at and that's a really good number compared to a lot of schools (I would reckon).

By: steve
by: Correction May 27, 2014 12:10:46 AM

Add FIJI to the ZBT, DTD and PhiPsi group.

By: Correction
by: WiseSenior May 30, 2014 11:43:40 AM

Stupidest thing I've heard. You clearly know nothing about Greek life at Vandy, or you're just trying to promote your frat by putting it in the same basket as beta and sae in your comments.

By: WiseSenior
#5  by: HAHAHA   

THe stupid thing is that all this will change within the next 2-3 years.

By: HAHAHA
#6  by: real   

I feel like this whole thread is one signu talking to himself

By: real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.