facebook

Is dirty rushing already happening?

by: Worriedwannabee

I really want to be in a good sorority. Should I be worried if no girls have tried to dirty rush me yet? Is it possible to make it into one without connections from before? I don’t even know any upperclasswomen.

Posted By: Worriedwannabee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Lol at upperclasswomen but don’t worry!! First of all “rush lunches” and just in general becoming friends with active members isn’t “dirty rushing”. Dirty rushing is like buying PNMs drinks when you’re out or inviting PNMs to pregames or like buying PNMs gifts. True dirty rushing is suuuuper rare (but I won’t say it doesn’t happen because I know it does sometimes and maybe some girls/houses are better at keeping it quiet).

Also if you aren’t going on these rush lunches it’s okay!! Every year there are girls who get dropped from houses they went to rush lunches with and every year there are girls who have an amazing formal rush who didn’t meet active members first semester. If you don’t know anyone yet but want a leg up I suggest getting involved in anything on campus so you can talk about that in rush and/or some kind of community service org/activity. Houses want girls that will be a good representation on campus and also girls who will be active in the house and make it an even better place.

By: Lol
by: ehhhhhOct 1, 2023 8:10:17 PM

lol ok zeta

By: ehhhhh
#2  by: casey101   

lol ur already too late...

By: casey101

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.