facebook

What should I do?

by: O’doyle rules

My older brothers went here and were both in the same RSF (really sick frat). However, the RSF that they were in got kicked off and despite being back on campus, is no longer that tight (according to Greekrank and upperclassmen that I’ve talked to). Their frat was the top house on campus. They had the dopest parties, pulled the hottest females, had the biggest house, and generally just raged the most face. Additionally, all the brothers in the house had the sickest vintage jersey collection for tailgates.

Should I join the frats my brothers were in or venture out into the wilderness? I do not want to bring shame on famiree and pick a different frat. However, I also don’t want to be in a house that doesn’t pull thee FINEST tail.

Sincerely,

Fratticus Finch

Posted By: O’doyle rules
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Word to the wise    

When SAE was the top frat there was a boy from this huge feeder SAE school who walked up to a beer pong table at a LOTL pregame (big rush event for freshman who have committed to vandy) and he said “yo let me get a celeb shot” and he was instantly black listed from SAE and all the frats who didn’t want to be known as taking the SAE reject.

Don’t be like him. Don’t be a hardo. Don’t try to be “fratty”. It doesn’t work and also you’re very very bad at it.

By: Word to the wise
by: YUppersSep 5, 2023 4:24:27 PM

This is GOLD

By: YUppers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.