facebook

am i too old to rush as a junior?

by: nervous

title. i didn't rush as a freshman or soph and i really want to do so now, but i'm scared that i won't end up being invited back to any houses because of my age (i'm 20 and will be 21 by the time formal recruitment starts). i don't know many people on campus due to having a bad freshman experience and im worried this will hurt my chances too. should i save myself the embarrassment and not try to rush?

Posted By: nervous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: (((((((   

If you have friends in the house you’re looking at id go for it during upperclassman recruitment. If I’d still try but don’t get your hopes up

By: (((((((
#2  by: Hi:)   

You should rush if you really want to!! There was a junior in my PC when I rushed as a freshman and she was amazing and loved our PC and doing all our traditions and she became really good friends with the other juniors in the house even though she was in a different PC. If you are friendly and outgoing a sorority is an amazing place to make friends at Vandy

By: Hi:)
#3  by: well   

tbh i dont think it’s worth it. After pledging you’ll only have one year to enjoy it

plus friend groups have already been formed since everyone has known each other since freshmen year

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.