facebook

junior participating in sorority rush

by: Over it

I rushed this year and I am not thrilled with the outcome, as a transfer I knew that it was going to be hard to get my top choice, but the sorority I ended up in got a really strange pledge class this year. I'm just wondering what the odds are for a junior participating in rush to get a good house.

Posted By: Over it
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: truth   

Not great. Also think of it this way, if you go through as a Junior you'll get less than 2 years in your sorority at school. By junior year, friend groups are pretty cemented. Once you're out of school no one cares how awesome your college chapter was. If you stick with the sorority you pledged, you know you will end up as a Greek alum and have those national connections. Your pledge class sucks? Be the star, make friends with the girls who are your age but the pledge class above you.

By: truth
#2  by: house   

what hou did you get

By: house
#3  by: transfer   

I rushed this year as a transfer (but a sophomore) and I know two junior transfers that went to Kappa and Tridelt, so there's a chance

By: transfer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.