facebook

stop removing my posts

by: Smart Greek Guy

I am sincerely very angry. I put a lot of work into my Greek Rank posts. I posted about the best weed dealers, I ranked frats based on name length, posted frats as rational numbers, and much more. Honestly, I am so mad that these truth-filled, educational posts got removed. However, I can't blame the entire Greek Community. I know who has been removing my posts: my fellow brothers of the Kappa Alpha order. As mentioned in my previous posts, I am in Ka, and, as mentioned in my previous posts, me and my boys borrowed a kids pencil in class and didn't give it back. Since this event, I have been confessing my guilt for this crime in my posts on greek rank. I needed to let the world know what I was responsible for. But my fellow ka brothers don't feel the same way. They don't want anyone to know about the pencil indecent because they think OGL will find out and suspend us. They are constantly on greek rank waiting for any post about the pencil so they can take it down. When I go to the house, I see them screaming at pledges to hide every pencil they see. I know that if my brothers find my identity, they will remove me from ka. But I don't care. My ka boys and I committed a crime. Greek rank needs to know. The world needs to know.

Posted By: Smart Greek Guy
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.