facebook

lambda chi alpha naming

by: confused

I've been a long time critic of Greek rank for how ridiculous it is most of the time but some stuff is relevant. Does anyone know if Lambda Chi Alpha calls themselves Lambda, or is it Lambda Chi? I know a few of the brothers, and it seems like they are doing well at recruiting, management (being one of the only frats not in trouble since they've been back) and other stuff in general. It's just confusing that so many people call them Lambda (which I thought was another org) and some call them Lambda Chi? Is there a big difference? Does it matter?

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Smh   

It’s Lambda Chi, Lambda refers to a LGBT org on campus.

By: Smh
by: Anisa (and Friends)Feb 19, 2020 11:06:00 PM

Wait I thought they were the same organization?

By: Anisa (and Friends)
#2  by: Hdw    

How dare they stand where he stood...

By: Hdw
by: YeFeb 20, 2020 3:16:19 AM

If they ever put their letters up on that house it will be a gd disgrace

By: Ye
#3  by: Truth    

Pledge class of 5?

By: Truth
#4  by: Lol   

It’s Lambda Chi. And I agree they’re nice guys and seem to be good at not getting suspended. Their first ever party this weekend should be fun and I hope they don’t do something stupid and get in trouble. It’s on us as members of the Greek community to ensure they succeed as a fraternity bc there are so few of us left anyway. Praying they throw something good tbh

By: Lol
by: factsFeb 19, 2020 6:54:52 PM

facts

By: facts
by: kkFeb 20, 2020 2:58:02 PM

never thought about it like that lol ur right, we gotta support em I hope the thing they throw is fun

By: kk
by: aasaFeb 21, 2020 10:41:42 AM

apparently their guest list for saturday is over 1000 people lol. better be good

By: aasa
#5  by: Lol   

All lambdas promoting their party lol this is geeks

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.