Chio
Adpi
Achio
Aopi

Posted By: Rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Correction   

Kappa above theta, pi phi more in line w tri delt than KD and chi o in line w zeta not below

By: Correction
by: ThoughtsJan 15, 2020 12:20:19 AM

Okay so here's my thinking based on the new PCs. Pi Phi got a lot of girls that Zeta and KD cut, so I would put their PC this year overall lower than the other two. So in general they're probably back to being pretty even, especially with so many of their older members dropping. And tbh Chi O's PC was fine but they I think had a lot less overlap at pref with the top sororitys than the other three, which I feel like says something about where they stand. So I feel like the original post is more accurate. Just my opinion/observations tho

By: Thoughts
by: HwlakxJan 15, 2020 1:06:04 AM

It seems like pi phi should definitely be more with the “middle” houses this year as opposed to tri delt based on the abovementioned info. Tri delt seemed to do better overall. Also, I know similar numbers of girls who went to top houses and chi o as i do who did that in the other “middle” houses, so I feel like that’s not really a good indicator. I think it’s better to overall just look at who got who they actually wanted during rush as opposed to who got girls that were just cut from other houses and ended up there

By: Hwlakx
by: NahJan 15, 2020 4:19:05 AM

Nah man

By: Nah
by: TruthJan 15, 2020 1:10:32 PM

@Thoughts p much everyone who went pi phi preffed pi phi first, so they didn’t get a lot of girls cut by zeta and kd, if any. Also the only reason some of the older members drop is because pi phi has some of the highest dues on campus and not everyone is funded by daddy’s bottomless pockets. Also pretty much every girl who goes chi o wants chi o from day 1, whereas zeta tends to be more of a fallback for a lot of girls, so chi o is definitely above zeta. The ranking shouldn’t be based on who gets cut from other houses, but who ends up where they want to be.

By: Truth
#2  by: Lol   

I hope everyone knows that the only people who cares enough to fight for a houses spot above others/ change their position is members of the house itself. Everyone stop self ranking, thanks.

By: Lol
#3  by: hmm   

Top: theta, kappa, tri delt
Middle: pi phi, kd, chi o, zeta
Bottom: adpi, a chi o, aopi

Just grouped generally. Within tiers have variation, but not so much that people really need to be debating 10 different ranking posts. Just like the sorority you’re in and have fun.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.