facebook

difference between alphas

by: Wondering

What are the main differences between a chi o and ADPi? I feel like I get a o pi’s distinct vibe but not the other two.

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bigALPHASgirl   

I went to all three of the alphas tonight. Personally I don't think AOPi was my vibe. Some of the girls seem super nice though. I thought AXO did not do a very good job with their sisterhood speeches and the main difference I saw tonight was that the ADPi girls seemed to like each other a lot more.

By: bigALPHASgirl
by: alphaenergyJan 11, 2020 2:47:26 AM

idk one girl at axo talked about the death of a family member and how her sisters supported her through that. seemed real enough

By: alphaenergy
#2  by: typeA   

From what I can tell, A Chi O and ADPI are really different! AXO is more chill/laid back/girl power energy whereas I would describe ADPI thus far more as “sweet” and I think they might be a slightly more homogenous group. Both (seem to) have strong sisterhoods and women that support each other, and there are a lot of girls in each with are friends with girls in the other.

By: typeA
by: truthJan 11, 2020 11:55:28 AM

i would agree with all of this, except axo seems to have a stronger sisterhood imo

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.