facebook

thoughts on philanthropy round

by: Thoughs

looking for other people’s thoughts on round 2. I thought tri delt, kappa, chi o and zeta all had really rounds

Posted By: Thoughs
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: user   

I loveeeed zeta and tri delt!!! they had really great presentations and the girls were so fun

By: user
#2  by: ~~   

Loved chi o and tri delt as well!! I thought kd was kinda boring today though and pi phi was disorganized yet again but overall great day.

By: ~~
#3  by: pnm   

could’ve been just the girls I talked to at kappa, but they couldn’t have seemed less interested in talking to me today which made it feel like they had already mentally “cut” me. I had a better time a really every other house, even pi phi despite them seeming super disorganized yet again. I wish a pnm’s standing for a house didnt get ruined by one bad convo

By: pnm
by: IMO Jan 5, 2020 11:49:54 PM

ok so maybe pi phi was disorganized but tbh when you’re in a sorority would u rather spend tons of time on every detail of rush or have fun w your friends???

By: IMO
by: interestingJan 6, 2020 1:09:42 AM

ok pi phi

By: interesting
by: pnmJan 6, 2020 1:20:16 PM

I agree that pi phi seemed more disorganized but I do kinda feel like that’s better than being super scripted and artificial

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.