facebook

thoughts on rush

by: pnm

what were people's thoughts on theta, kappa, tri delt, and pi phi?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Lol did you not go to 6 other houses...

By: Lol
#2  by: what lmao   

i feel like pi phi shouldn’t have even been in this grouping. They were kinda a shot show but not in a necessarily bad way but not top tier.

By: what lmao
#3  by: thoughts   

I personally thought pi phi was a mix of some cool and some wack girls. it didn’t really fit in as the same level with kappa/theta/tridelt. am I the only one who thought this?

By: thoughts
#4  by: lol   

Pipe down KD

By: lol
#5  by: pnm   

I thought all these houses were honestly kinda different vibes from eachother. theta and tridelt were more put together and kappa and piphi more chaotic energy. piphi just didn’t seem as prepared and was definitely the loudest but in a fun way in my opinion

By: pnm
by: pnm IIJan 4, 2020 11:55:44 PM

pi phi was definitely the most fun, super chaotic, but that’s just their vibe I guess - they weren’t trying too hard which was refreshing... esp for one of the top sororitys since they didn’t have to have be over the top for me to know the girls are dope there

By: pnm II
by: confusedJan 5, 2020 12:54:33 AM

idk kappa chaotic came off as fun but pi phi chaotic just came off an unprepared? I felt stressed after it, but that could just be me. Overall I feel like pi phi does not fit in with the other three at all

By: confused
by: :)Jan 5, 2020 1:13:26 AM

imo they all had VERY different girls - i.e theta / tri delt were more classic / trendy / polished girls (theta more so than tri delt, tri delt is much more diverse) and kappa and pi phi were more wild / edgy / social / chill girls (pi phi more so than kappa, but kappa gives more of an exclusive vibe than pi phi) so depends what you’re looking for I guess?

By: :)
#6  by: Hi   

Best vibes were defs kappa and pi phi. Tri delt was good but seemed bland at times. Theta came off as very forced/fake.

By: Hi
by: dittoJan 5, 2020 1:23:08 AM

truth^^

By: ditto

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.