facebook

what is each sororities vibe

by: Rush

I’m a freshman girl rushing and I feel like rankings with numbers are so subjective. Could u give a description of each sororities vibes

Posted By: Rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yea   

i’m a junior involved in greek life and honest to god you should go wherever the hell you vibe and find people: don’t force yourself into a “top” house only to not find a real click, and don’t feel pressure to stay in a house you know you really don’t vibe with. that being said, the ‘stereotypes’ would be:

achio: really involved on campus, may be a better fit for people that are both extroverted and introverted, really kind people- have never met an achio that wasn’t nice to me

adpi: also good mix of introverts and extroverts, i personally know some WILD girls and some girls that i don’t ever see out. really kind and super involved

aopii: really sweet, definitely quieter, super involved and intelligent. smaller pcs but sisterhood is strong- they get a bad rep for literally no reason at all

kd- mix of girls: some super super care about greek life and their image, others who are laidback chillers- also tend to be super involved both in their house and on campus. very social

theta- very social but with a very select group of people, definitely tend to be wealthiest house with most selective rush process, would not say most diverse

kappa- i personally would say they are ‘woke-er’ and a more diverse house. loud, energetic, also tend to be wealthier but not like the focus of the house, super social

pi phi- i would also say a ‘woke-er’ more diverse house, mix of girls who don’t care as much about image but also love the ‘frattier’ rep they carry. also very involved and fun

tri delt- more specific image than some of the other houses, very nice girls that are super involved on campus and want you to know it, sisterhood strength depends on pc and particular moment, not as diverse

zeta- funny mix of girls, mix of social and quieter, have their own niche vibe that works for all of their members, good sisterhood

chio- religious reputation has died down but overall very wholesome girls, many of which want to have a good time. not as diverse imo, but very very caring

By: yea
#2  by: Freshman   

So I have seen many people say on here that thetas are wealthy but how do we really know?? I’m just curious because during ppd I did not notice any of the thetas wearing anything flashy, expensive, or designer while it seemed like a lot of the other sororities were wearing that stuff. I don’t know any thetas well but I just didn’t get that impression so I’m wondering where that comes from.

By: Freshman
by: ooNov 13, 2019 12:59:16 PM

all sororities were told specifically not to be wearing flashy designer things during rush this year.

By: oo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.