facebook

pike hate???????

by: Ya

I’m rushing pike as well as other places and don’t know if I’ll join them, but I’m pretty sure they’re not bottom house. Their events are full. Is this actually a bad house to rush?

Posted By: Ya
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stahp   

Dude ignore 90% of everything you’ve read on this site. Join wherever you actually like the people

By: Stahp
#2  by: Lol   

Bro go where you vibe, but yeah they’re a bottom house in the tiers

By: Lol
#3  by: real   

You should join where you vibe. They’re lower mid/upper bottom, but ranks are only superficially based on who’s really been on campus the longest and it seems like pike is really rising. Good luck

By: real
by: Yo Nov 5, 2019 2:30:30 AM

For sure rising especially with the biggest house on campus

By: Yo
#4  by: Soph    

This site is garbage they’ve thrown popping events with undeniably top houses while other fraternities parties were barely going. Rush where you see results from

By: Soph
#5  by: Lmao   

What is happening on this website. Pike is the bottom house (outside of LXA). They are not mid or upper bottom. They’re firmly bottom, and no they are not throwing popping events. Their events are dead as hell

By: Lmao
by: WhatNov 5, 2019 8:05:59 AM

That’s just false

By: What
by: Fed Nov 5, 2019 12:20:50 PM

Dude why you so salt? Did a pike sophomore invite your girl over to the big house?

By: Fed
by: LmaoNov 5, 2019 3:09:02 PM

This is blatantly false and you know that. Let’s do better as a Greek community

By: Lmao
#6  by: what   

who do you people (pike) think youre fooling with the weird pike gas. no one buys that youre mid tier lol. you're bottom. not necessarily a bad thing, but like just embrace who you are and do you. lying on this website wont build you a PC

By: what
by: BruhNov 8, 2019 2:55:58 PM

You’re clown they got 8 locks

By: Bruh
#7  by: Ehh   

Pike has a nice house. Older guys are weird af. They throw more events than like delt or ato though

By: Ehh
#8  by: Yeeyee    

ZBeaT and Ato must get kicks out of scheming on greekrank while chilling in their smaller houses and beat parties.

By: Yeeyee
by: OkNov 9, 2019 2:56:19 PM

Clearly written by a pike an hour after your failure of a party. Also why do y’all keep emphasizing the size of your house? Doesn’t really matter when you can’t fill it with heads.

By: Ok
by: StapeNov 10, 2019 1:48:05 AM

@Ok No idea what you’re talking about. I went for a bit and it was full

By: Stape
#9  by: Clowns   

Anyone who knows someone in pike zbt or ato knows they’re not posting this. You geed clowns are just creating drama out of nowhere.

By: Clowns
by: HahaNov 11, 2019 4:58:52 PM

Nah this is almost certainly someone in pike

By: Haha
by: YoNov 12, 2019 12:40:27 AM

the way you just responded proves 1.) you’re in Pike and 2.) you’re regularly on this website and responding to comments about pike. It’s extremely clear to me and almost everyone on this website that the pike sophomores are on here trying to give themselves clout. I’m also pretty sure I know that u guys were the ones posting those comments about other frats because I’m pretty sure I know exactly which kid in pike said that hahaha.

By: Yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.