facebook

dke is now bottom

by: Truefacts615

Dke is a bunch of freak shows . Old SAE is over. They’re pledging the weirdest guys in the class of ‘23 who think they’re sick because of it. All the normal kids are going Ksig or Sig chi. It’s funny how a bunch of 5’6 punks think they’re top cuz they’re riding the clout of SAE from 2-3 years ago. Dke will he bottom in years to come.

Posted By: Truefacts615
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: anchordown   

that is a fact. SAE was cool, not DKE. the freshmen rushing DKE are all greasy weirdos who weren't cool in high school and think rushing DKE will give them clout.

Hate to say it but old SAE is dead. DKE is bottom.

By: anchordown
#2  by: Branscomb4   

This is far from the truth. SAE and pi were the top chapters .. not gonna be bottom. Although it’s true some brothers in APES and SAE hate each other were gonna make it work as DKE.

By: Branscomb4
#3  by: thetachio   

Sad that a bunch of goobers had to merge with the best frat in vandy's history, thanks a lot KT ! Greek scene id dying here.

By: thetachio
#4  by: Lmao   

Dude it’s like the second week of rush wtf are you talking about “dke is pledging the weirdest kids” they haven’t even given out bids yet. This is the most jealous post I’ve ever read

By: Lmao
#5  by: Girl   

Feel like SNU and KA May also get good classes also. K Sig rushing kinda weird guys. Sig Chi rushing the douches. DKE is gonna get some cool guys but the nice fun guys will go SNU and KA

By: Girl
#6  by: Vandy   

Fact. DKE is crazy if they think they will get the cool kids of ‘23. The only kids who are interested in DKE at this point are not cool guys.

By: Vandy
#7  by: 615shoota   

You know DKE is dead when their off-campus gets shut down in 5 minutes. Things are not going to work out for DKE, SAE and Pi should have stayed off campus.

By: 615shoota
#8  by: Lol   

Crazy how many upvotes all these comments are getting... its almost as if KA or sig chi is brigading DKE because they’re scared. Or kappa sig because DKE stole their hoco sorority?

By: Lol
by: vandyOct 1, 2019 12:09:39 AM

ok goober

By: vandy
#9  by: Sig Chi, Kap sig, KA   

As a member of sigma chi/kappa sigma/KA, a fraternity who definitely has the best parties, the top rushes, and 100% knows how to talk to girls, I wholeheartedly agree and am actively telling members of my prestigious chapter to come vote this post up in support. Delta Kappa Epsilon is not a threat to us at all, and we are not jealous. PSA for the cuties who are reading this and love us so much: come to our mixer this weekend and don’t leave early to go to a dke event. Our brothers are less awkward, more attractive, and definitely know how to talk to girls

By: Sig Chi, Kap sig, KA
by: GirlOct 1, 2019 1:44:23 AM

This is probably the hottest take of all time. Also if you are trying to attract freshman boys, you probably shouldn’t be writing garbage like this. I will not be attending any of those places lol

By: Girl
by: Mixer Every Weekend Oct 1, 2019 1:49:01 AM

Have fun at ur mixer this weekend and the 1 the following weekend and the 1 the weekend after that. I hear mixers r a sure way to get good #s at events

By: Mixer Every Weekend
#10  by: DKEEEE   

If DKE is bottom how did they manage to get Kappa to agree to go to homecoming with them? I don’t know what world you guys live in, but a bottom tier fraternity would not beat out K Sig or get a good sorority like Kappa to say yes.

By: DKEEEE
by: ShnockmcpheeOct 1, 2019 2:02:45 AM

It’s because DKE said AEPi and SAE upperclassmen would be at their events

By: Shnockmcphee
by: Van Oct 1, 2019 8:36:44 AM

Pretty sure because their ask was fire. And they are just normal guys unlike k sig lol

By: Van
by: queOct 1, 2019 11:12:52 AM

@shnockmcphee you do realize thats what dke is right? its just sae and aepi combined

By: que

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.