#5  by: no   

gtfo KD

By: no
#6  by: greek   

you clearly arent actually looking at this year
theta got less southern if anything
tridelt was & is top tier. great pc & less cliquey than theta/kappa
pi phi got an awesome pc. above kd
chi o is getting less “religious” every year & more of a mixed group of nice girls

By: greek
by: DisagreeMay 9, 2019 4:43:13 PM

I don’t really agree with a lot of this. Theta is definitely still really southern, lot of girls from Texas. Tri delt is not top tier w kappa and theta right now. They are nice girls, but not on par with top two and don’t mix as much with the top houses (mostly just Ksig) In my opinion KD has a better freshman PC than pi phi. Pi phi doesn’t mix as much with the top houses compared to KD imo (especially sae/pi when compared to pi phi.). Would say they’re about even right now. Kappa and theta aren’t really that cliquey, just seems like a stereotype. Chi O is still very Christian. Maybe getting a little less but not really

By: Disagree
#7  by: look at the new PCs    

theta / kappa / tri delt
pi phi
kd / zeta
chi o
adpi / axo
aopi

By: look at the new PCs
by: So close May 10, 2019 10:40:41 AM

I really like this but is Tri Delt a top house?? I think they are either in line with piphi or one level below theta/kappa and one above piphi

By: So close
by: okMay 16, 2019 8:10:09 AM

Id move tri delt to between theta/kappa and pi phi. definitely still top tier as each year pnm’s try to go for kappa, theta, tri delt but they dont mix with top frats like sae and pi as much, mostly just sig chi and k sig but kappa/theta mix with all 4

By: ok
#8  by: This    

Accurate

By: This
#9  by: Why tho    

Ranking is actually pretty on point - but honestly why does anyone even care? I’ve seen girls in bottom tier houses way happier in their chapter than girls in top houses. Once you’re past freshman year the the only people who actually care about tiers are guys and PNMs who don’t know any better and end up passing on houses they’d be a better fit at for somewhere more ‘top’ or with a rep that they think fits their ideal house better. Bc let’s be honest, if KSig and sae stopped hanging out with thetas and kappas those sororities wouldn’t be any different from any other house in terms of rank, so why don’t we stop letting guys’ opinions ruin the rush process and Greek experience for really great girls who shouldn’t be afraid to rank ADPi over tri delt if that’s what they want.

By: Why tho
#10  by: go home kappa   

wow this was definitely made by an insecure kappa yikes this makes y’all look way worse

By: go home kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.