facebook

current frat rankings greek perspective

by: Imo

Don’t really care what other people think, but I think this is fairly objective based on my experience.

SAE/KSig
SigChi
KA/SNu
ATO
ZBT/Delt
Pike
FIJI
LXA

Posted By: Imo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

I think that is pretty good actually but honestly I think you have to include Pi because they still have a good presence and awesome parties and top girls still love those boys. I think they would go right after SAE but any one can fight me on this it’s just my opinion

By: ok
#2  by: Not correct   

I don’t think you can put ksig on the same level as SAE like I get they are next best but like ... that doesn’t make them really a top tier house and definitely not SAE’s level. Hot take but I personally think it is SAE and then like after that it’s just preference like i know girls in the same sorority will almost all go to SAE over any other party and then when there are days that SAE isn’t having anything that’s when people split up to go to wherever they want and even hotter take I know a lot of top girls choose sigma chi over ksig a lot

By: Not correct

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.