facebook

wtf is theta chi?

by: im so confused

I'm a freshman and keep hearing people talk about Theta Chi but I don't see it listed on the website. is this like AEPi trying to be relevant again and just going under a new name? Im so lost someone please explain this to me

Posted By: im so confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Your answer   

Pi recolonized as theta chi- they have national recognition by theta chi but unaffiliated with the school rn. And they have the most fire offcampus houses and a solid PC better than SAE

By: Your answer
by: stop astroturfingNov 14, 2018 11:12:59 PM

Alright bud you still got peed on.

By: stop astroturfing
#2  by: nothing   

They won't last more than a year or so without being on campus

By: nothing
#3  by: lmfao   

guys theta chi is never ever going to exist. Their pledges are relying on fake hope from the old pi brothers that they're going to recolonize. They'd need to get approval from IFC, KT, and then overall Board. OGL isn't dumb they know all the theta chi's are ex aepi's i.e the guys that peed on the pledges last year

By: lmfao
#4  by: What?   

Please get your facts straight. Theta Chi, a strong anti hazing fraternity, is a good fraternity nationally and would not have gotten involved with this group if Half of this was true. The guys colonizing Theta Chi represent those who were not the ones who hazed. Please try to understand the facts before you so courageously post things anonymously.

By: What?
by: lmaoNov 18, 2018 11:06:25 PM

bro every fraternity is gonna advertise being a "strong anti hazing fraternity" get that BS out of here. You guys are ex-aepi's i.e. people that urinated on other human beings stop trying to act like you're so noble. Theta Chi is never gonna be officially recognized by the school and can only go so long being totally underground and off-campus

By: lmao
#5  by: Why Theta Chi is legit   

I heard they already have close to 20 kids locked and stole some kids who were locked at KSig sooooooo pretty legit if u ask me and no shot they’re dying

By: Why Theta Chi is legit

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.