facebook

what’s up

by: Transfer

I’m going to be transferring in the fall and I was just wondering why every post on this site has to do with fraternity rankings and not any sorority rankings? Is it mostly guys doing the rankings or girls? It seems like guys care a lot more about their social status which is kind of bizarre. Do guys have a lack of confidence at Vanderbilt or what’s the deal?

Posted By: Transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Best guess   

I think that a lot of it has to do with the fact that, other than Kappa/TriDelt/Theta at the top and AOPi at the bottom, the differences between the sororities are small enough that it's really splitting hairs to try to rank them differently

By: Best guess
by: nahMay 18, 2018 1:48:59 PM

No one puts tri delt between kappa and theta. Kappa and theta are more often compared to each other and Tri Delt and Pi Phi are. Kd gets too much negative press on gr but they too have similar girls to the other four. All friends with each other. And everyone has a good friend in chi o, which is a first choice among those girls. Rankings don’t affect girls the same since they can go to frat stuff with friends from other sororities and independents. Guys care way more because they need the girls

By: nah
#2  by: I'm in a frat   

Yeah i actually have no self confidence whatsoever

By: I'm in a frat
#3  by: Clarin    

Conceded and come to wild conclusions off a couple posts?
You’ll do great

By: Clarin

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.