facebook

frats by boyfriend/husband suitability

by: randbowl

SAE: 3/10. Good looking, but too many of them are stuck up, arrogant, and womanizing to be quality bfs (I must add that some do not fit this generalization and would make good bfs). Have also heard many horror stories about them.

Kappa Sigma: 6/10. Some yes, some no. If you're a wild one, this number may be higher. If you're not, it will probably be lower. 6/10 average splits the difference pretty well.

KA: 6.5/10. Nice, cool guys. More down-to-earth than the two fraternities above.

Sigma Chi: 6.5/10. Used to be higher (for me at least), but the whole bathroom thing kinda killed it. Nice guys tho, hopefully they can erase the splotches from their legacy.

Sigma Nu: 8.5/10. Love these guys. Nice, normal, down to earth, never have felt disrespected, objectified, or uncomfortable in general around them.

ATO: 7/10. Some quality guys are in ATO. I'm not 100% sure why they've been on suspension for so long, but it makes me sort of suspicious. That bumped their rating down slightly.

ZBT: 6.5/10. The older guys are cool, not so sure about their newest PC. They are sort of annoying. But as a whole, quality guys, many would make good bfs.

Fiji: 6.5/10. Very chill guys. They feel sort of closed off tho... like a teensy bit less social than the other frats. Not saying that's a problem tho.

DTD: 9/10. This is probably the rating that is most subjective. Personally, I really like the type of guys in delt. Kind, respectful, easy going, involved, inclusive, diverse, etc. Some girls will disagree, and that's totally understandable.

Phi Psi: 3/10. These guys creep me out tbh. Fun parties tho.

Pike: 8/10. Kind of like the delt guys. I like them a lot, but admittedly I don't know as many as I know from the other frats.

Lambda Chi: Can't rate these guys yet. Don't know very many. The ones I have met are very much like the delt guys, but I can't speak for all of them.

Phi Kap: Can't rate these guys because I don't think I've interacted with a single one while I've been at Vandy.

Posted By: randbowl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

Sig Chi bathroom thing?

By: lol
#2  by: What   

Lol how many phi psis have you met? There were like 2 that were creepy but they got kicked out

By: What
by: @whatApr 26, 2018 5:42:05 PM

I was going to say the same thing! A couple of them are/were (?) a little weird/off-putting but most of them are kinda just nice-guy goobers.

By: @what
by: .May 13, 2018 10:29:20 AM

Honestly a lot of the kind of creepy phi psis were in the class that just graduated-- a lot of the newer pledge classes feel like what Delt used to be. Sweet guys, but a little awkward.

By: .
#3  by: i<3greekrank   

Agree about delt. When I'm ready for guys to actually be nice to me I'll go to delt

By: i<3greekrank
#4  by: Piphi   

Would love to hear some of these horror stories of SAEs

By: Piphi
by: LejAug 10, 2018 11:12:55 AM

Heard one of them spread lime disease through commons from tossing too much salad

By: Lej
by: suckaAug 10, 2018 11:14:34 AM

wait lime disease can be spread through annilinugus????

By: sucka

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.