facebook

sae

by: curious

what is SAE like? I’ve never been to any of their events but after looking thru this site I see they’re always ranked at the top

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi there   

Are you in high school

By: hi there
by: hahahahahahaMar 26, 2018 9:09:33 PM

hahahahahahahahahah

By: hahahahahaha
#2  by: yah   

Yeah SAE is what i would consider one of the traditional fraternities that I can put on a similar level to alabama frats, ie oldrow, doitforstate.

By: yah
by: You’re probably an SAEMar 27, 2018 5:53:36 PM

As an Alabama native whose parents went to Alabama and were in Greek life , Vandy SAE <<<<<<<<<<<< Any Alabama fraternity

Vandy Greek culture overal >> Alabama Greek culture

By: You’re probably an SAE
by: TMar 29, 2018 8:44:49 AM

This was definitely written by an SAE... probably the same one that removed the true post about SAE

By: T
by: JohnnyApr 3, 2018 2:41:57 PM

Yeah that's just not true, Vandy greek life is pretty pathetic in general

By: Johnny
#3  by: Omfg   

Oh my goodness lol someone removed the long ass honest review of SAE that had 13 upvotes and 0 downvotes ... probably an SAE member. What losers lololololol I think you have to pay to remove comments

By: Omfg
by: wowMar 28, 2018 8:19:49 AM

Guess they can't handle the truth

By: wow
by: WatchMar 28, 2018 5:28:11 PM

Watch them report this comment

By: Watch
by: smhMar 31, 2018 10:19:31 PM

smh sae

By: smh
by: Lets get itApr 27, 2018 10:24:16 AM

Can this get 50 likes?

By: Lets get it
#4  by: :O   

This post wrecked SAE so hard

By: :O
by: .?Apr 2, 2018 1:21:25 PM

why yall hating on sae? its a traditional frat

By: .?
by: vandyApr 2, 2018 3:19:18 PM

yeah bro they got wrecked so hard xD

By: vandy
by: jqeApr 3, 2018 1:06:17 PM

0 likes and 21 dislikes on the comments saying SAE is a traditional frat ... looks like thats a minority opinion

By: jqe
#5  by: Blip   

It's pretty much just another fraternity... Not like they are evil or anything, definitely sort of wealthy and exclusive but not horrible people. They have been suspended like the whole year so they haven't been that relevant but still have their own friend group

By: Blip
by: 0pApr 3, 2018 3:35:11 PM

being suspended for a whole year is kind of a big deal lol ... beep beep red flag alert

By: 0p
by: JohnApr 5, 2018 7:25:03 PM

Almost every fraternity is in trouble... there are literally like two that aren't on suspension or probation

By: John
#6  by: jackalope   

I know a Vandy Theta alumna who had a boyfriend in SAE (and was an SAE little sister), she told me that in hindsight she realized that being so involved with SAE was a terrible idea and if she were to repeat her vandy experience she'd stay away from Sae

By: jackalope
by: MumApr 5, 2018 1:58:48 PM

Lol everyone that’s not in college rn hates Sae for good reason

By: Mum
by: HiltonApr 5, 2018 7:24:03 PM

What a dumb comment

By: Hilton
#7  by: Hsa   

Go to alabamas frats for a weekend and then tell me sae is not that bad compared to u of a frats

By: Hsa
#8  by: SAE   

How is it that everybody here is saying SAE is the worst and they are always ranked as the top tier frat? are different people just posting different stuff or are some people just really bad at committing to one opinion

By: SAE
by: lolApr 19, 2018 1:09:32 PM

Looks like you're forgetting that about 7,000 undergraduates attend Vanderbilt.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.