facebook

vandy girls

by: Wondering

Why are girls at most other schools so much hotter than Vandy girls??? Even in the top sororities here most girls are just above-average at best. Obviously there are a few hot ones, but not many. Even when you compare Vandy girls to those at other top schools(Duke, Harvard, Princeton, etc.) our girls don't always come out on top. And the discrepancy between UF girls and Vandy girls is mind-boggling. Any thoughts on why this is?

Posted By: Wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummmmm   

Have you seen the boys? i don't think there is a single guy here who is good-looking outside the vandy bubble. Yet strangely, their egos are huge....

By: Ummmmm
by: Ummmmm noSep 1, 2016 10:59:22 AM

Nothing is as huge as the ego of an average Vandy girl. Even the ones in bottom-tier sororities think they are hot.

By: Ummmmm no
by: HmmmmSep 1, 2016 4:37:39 PM

My guess is that you have been rejected by every Vandy Girl you've tried to get with, bless your heart. Try not to be such a misogynistic pig and stop judging girls solely on looks and you will probably have better luck.

By: Hmmmm
by: ---Sep 2, 2016 3:45:21 PM

I bet guys are lining up to get with you. You seem to have such a wonderful personality, not to mention that you are probably the hottest girl at Vandy(which I know isn't saying much)

By: ---
#2  by: Troll hater   

A vary similar post was made on the Duke greekrank site. An obvious troll. Don't take the bait.

By: Troll hater
by: whateverAug 30, 2016 3:37:34 PM

Regardless if it's a troll it is still accurate. Ever since Zeppos started trying to make Vandy "economically diverse" the quality of girls has gone way way down. A 5 at FSU would be an 8 at Vandy.

By: whatever
by: Okay.....Aug 30, 2016 7:31:23 PM

You should consider transferring to FSU. The students there are (like you) as dumb as rocks.

By: Okay.....
#3  by: ======   

I went to the Georgia Tech game and even their girls were hotter than ours. That says a lot about Vandy girls.

By: ======
by: HotSep 25, 2016 5:15:33 PM

Two out of the past three Miss Georgia's are Georgia Tech girls.

By: Hot
#4  by: Duh   

Keep in mind Florida State has like 10x the people Vandy has. More people = more hot people

By: Duh
by: nopeSep 20, 2016 8:46:28 PM

Even the average girl at FSU is significantly hotter than the average Vandy girl. There are probably more like 30x as many hot girls at FSU than there are at Vandy. It's not just a matter of quantity bro.

By: nope
#5  by: Vandy girls   

Athletes/Night Kappas and Thetas>Day Kappas/Thetas>>Tridelt>Piphi/ChiO/KD>zeta>> ;axo>adpi>>aopi

By: Vandy girls
by: ok...Sep 21, 2016 8:15:30 PM

There are like two or three hot girl athletes at Vandy.. They definitely don't belong on the top of the list. And there's not that big of a difference between Kappas/Thetas and Tridelts. Unlike most schools, none of the sororities here are full of hot girls.

By: ok...
by: wutSep 23, 2016 1:05:45 AM

This person obviously has no idea what they're talking about. No such thing as night and day kappas

By: wut
#6  by: lmao   

we don't look as good because we're too busy studying. we (boys) couldn't compete with the alphas at UF and girls can't either. natural selection at its finest.

By: lmao
by: not trueOct 3, 2016 12:02:17 AM

Speak for yourself bro. I could easily compete with the "alphas" at UF or any other school. It is possible to be hot and smart.

By: not true
by: lmaoOct 3, 2016 2:59:55 AM

For guys, an attractive trait is intelligence because guys are expected to be rich. Unfortunately for girls it's a neutral trait

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.