facebook

sororities

by: fall 2014

KKG - the "cool" pretty girls end up here...mostly take friend groups though so they're considered relatively unattainable for most girls
AXO - generally a slight second choice to kappa but different vibe. more "hot and weird" as opposed to kappa's coldness. considered a little more attainable

Mid
DG - their now seniors are by far the best pledge class on this campus. would be top tier if not for their now junior pledge class which is so incredibly weird and random. but they're still a solid choice...sweet and fun girls
ADPi - considered lower than DG but again, different vibe. more down to earth and chill as opposed to sweet. their newest pledge class killed it and they're definitely in line to go up...shouldn't necessarily be considered a second choice any more

Lower Mid
AXiD - dont really have a solid rep yet other than crazy and kinda weird...get girls who slip through the cracks but don't want to go theta or chi o. interesting to see what happens this fall
Theta - honestly don't know why they get such a bad rap...the girls can be quirky and there are definitely some odd ones, but overall they're fun and really sweet. could potentially line up with axid

Lower
Chi o - their pledge class this year was really good and they're certainly improving, but still always at the bottom of people's lists

Posted By: fall 2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: very   

very accurate. although i think dg is much more likable and relatable for most people than adpi is. adpi has been improving tremendously but is no where near dg in terms of popularity , with guys or girls. i think kkg is on a level of its own with axo, dg, and pi phi trying to take the girls that kkg didn't take. they offer different things.

pi phi is for the girls who love the lax guys and know girls in pi phi but arent sure if they can get in kkg. axo u summedu p very well. dg is for girls who care more about sisterhood and having fun than being "cool" and hanging around top tier frats, which is what axo is. axo reminds me of social climbing girls who werent cool yet were attractive in HS that want to be cool now. they werent cool freshman year either. dg girls are the same except they dont care as much about the social laddedr.

then the girls who dont get in these sororities go adpi, then if rejected, axid, then theta, then chio.

By: very
by: agreeJun 4, 2014 2:07:46 PM

I agree as well, although I wouldn't say that dg is "much more likeable and relatable for most people than adpi is". especially now that their senior class is gone, they've got a solid group of girls which may appeal more to some pnms than others, as opposed to dg

definitely true about kappa axo and pi phi

By: agree
#2  by: ^^^agree?   

did you get DG and ADPi confused??? that's the only way your post makes sense

By: ^^^agree?
#3  by: yup   

spot on

By: yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.