facebook

What everyone should hear

by: Chicken wire kid (Silva)

Dear fraternities,
You are all under a misconception that we are a party school. We are not. What we are really is a place for students to have fun. And you are not our most valuable asset. That would be our faculty and student body which you, manchildren that you are, have hazed and bullied. Don’t know what I’m talking about? Well let me remind you. You exclude and blacklist freshmen all over campus to make you and cronies feel better about yourselves. But maybe at the cost of destroying the this whole university. Don’t appreciate this? Well I don’t appreciate that the administration now wants to shut down parties and it’s only a matter of time before the public doesn’t want to come here either.

Posted By: Chicken wire kid (Silva)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: huh   

what are u talking abt

By: huh
#2  by: Dark Lord Voldemort   

This is a pretty wild take. Freshmen wouldn’t be excluded if they were allowed to rush, a rule that lies with the school itself, ie nothing the fraternities can do about it. That has nothing to do with wanting to exclude freshmen. Freshmen guys don’t get in because drunk dudes you don’t know (or even drunk guys you do know) are far bigger liabilities than drunk girls you don’t know.

Bucknell was a party school until the current administration took over. One could site house party weekend even being promoted by the school with designated “keg areas” around campus. And even without that, Bucknell still can be a place for anyone to have fun. Intramurals are some of the best parts of my week, the bars are great, and despite what many say there’s a lot of fun around Lewisburg and the surrounding areas. Some people just choose to have their fun at parties. People can do what they want. You’ll never stop people from partying.

Think you’re just over looking things. Fraternities aren’t the most important part of Bucknell. But they’re a pretty mf big part of it nonetheless

By: Dark Lord Voldemort
by: Quit lyingAug 3, 2022 6:14:14 AM

Bucknell is definitely still a party school

By: Quit lying
#3  by: Sis   

None of these rankings mean anything outside of the Bucknell bubble. Look to alumni if you want a reputation that will last.

By: Sis

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.