facebook

theta v chi o

by: Yert

What's the difference?

Posted By: Yert
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: my take   

Thetas don't cry or have a mental breakdown when they find out they're in theta. Chi O on the other hand...

By: my take
by: nahJun 25, 2019 9:49:37 AM

I know several thetas who did the same...

By: nah
by: Like Jun 25, 2019 10:02:50 AM

People like thetas and want to mix with them. Chi o are not over liked even by each other.

By: Like
#2  by: opinionated   

thetas are very brainy. More P-fellows than any other sorority. Will be successes in life.

By: opinionated
by: AndJul 13, 2019 9:39:26 PM

Thetas are also nicer and less petty than Chi O.

By: And
#3  by: Not even    

They are not even close to be compared. Theta moving up in food chain and chi o bottom feeders.

By: Not even
#4  by: Ana L'Bead   

Theta thinks they're cool,

ChiO knows their spot on the food chain better.

You want a turd that thinks it's gold, go to Theta. You want a nickel that thinks it's a quarter? Go to ChiO.

By: Ana L'Bead
by: OkAug 13, 2019 6:02:49 AM

More like if you think your cool but act like a turd join chi o.

By: Ok
#5  by: GeorgelUnose   

Hello I would like to use this as an opportunity to invite you to join Sweaty Quid, a quality freelancer marketplace where you can find the right freelancers for your business as well as provide your own services for free. You can register at sweatyquid.com and let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to seeing you on Sweaty Quid

By: GeorgelUnose
by: NahOct 18, 2019 11:41:40 PM

How about shut up?

By: Nah
#6  by: around campus   

Can y'all just please stop. I would like to graduate from this school being friends with everyone. Let's not label each other.

By: around campus
#7  by: around campus   

Can y'all just please stop. I would like to graduate from this school being friends with everyone. Let's not label each other.

By: around campus
#8  by: Robmooni   

Hey! We are presently are open to taking on some new CBD and Vape reviewers to test and review our stable of JustCBD CBD OIL SYRINGE from justcbdstore.com! Please DM me if you're interested and we will pop some CBD products in the post for you.

By: Robmooni
#9  by: LilyDig   

Hi everyone at greekrank.com! Stock Up On CBD is the Globe's first wholesale CBD market place where you can surely choose top-drawer CBD products across several categories such as CBD Transdermal Patches from the major Hemp and CBD labels. We are now looking to incorporate a few more CBD and Hemp retailers. Could you allow me to know the name of your local CBD and Hemp Store?

By: LilyDig
#10  by: milaDen   

I run a vape store directory site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that likewise markets CBD product lines. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply provide marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will witness that they supply a somewhat considerable variety of CBD product lines, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering twos sets of rules to different firms. Because of this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restricted my payment options and right now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is doing is entirely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am yet to get in touch with yet another lawyer from a US law office in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at greekrank.com could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

By: milaDen
by: Bucky the BisonSep 16, 2020 9:03:23 AM

Have you considered using B-Bill?

By: Bucky the Bison

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogetory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.