facebook

snap bids

by: Free agent

Any sororities giving anymore bids? The semester is flying by and it would suck to wait till next semester to join.

Posted By: Free agent
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: little buck   

DZ is the best way to go, round up as many free agents as you can and go for it!!!

By: little buck
by: Get it girlOct 10, 2018 6:14:31 PM

I know some DZ girls and the are awesome. Look at all the crap people say about the sororities on here. Make up your own mind. Girls stay away cause they are small but that will change. And they have some pretty hot girls too. Frats don’t seem to be complaining just not enough DZ’s to go around

By: Get it girl
by: greeksOct 10, 2018 8:06:12 PM

YES! Find a couple girls who you know were overlooked in this process, and get them to join with you . BIG question is will DZ guarantee to take all of you ? They should ! Would other sororitys consider DZ joining in their social schedule to get the sorority off the ground ? If I were reading previous comments, putting DZ listed at the bottom of all of these ranks, it would not seem to me that everyone in greek life is so supportive of them.

By: greeks
#2  by: step up   

I think they are ranked bottom because of their size and the fact that its hard to have mixers but they do have and they do go to them. They blend in because you can't drink with letters on so you don't always know who is with what sorority. As for taking anyone I think they are open minded but don't be fooled these girls are close and far from feeling the need to be looked at like the bottom of the barrel. From reading these boards people are pretty harsh and say outrageous things about the upper tier girls. If all the sophomores and first years read these and took every word as truthful this would be a totally different greek life. If you looked at the girls from DZ they are not bottom at all. I am in a different sorority and they are supported as far as I can see by the sororities. The difference is they all seem to really like each other.

By: step up

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.