facebook

joining dz

by: gogreek

Listen, if you're interested in joining DZ or just learning more about them, reach out... Pretty sure their recruitment chair's name is Megan. Just send an email or shoot a DM. Everyone in greek life loves them and wants them to succeed but they won't if everyone is just bashing them rather than giving them a chance

Posted By: gogreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: student    

Yes I hope people reach out...they are actually a lot of fun and like to go out. The bigger they get the more mixers they can have and it will be another awesome sorority here at Bucknell. And Gogreek is right they are loved by everyone in greek life.

By: student
#2  by: Jr   

Hope that since other sororities have settled in that people contact Megan. If you join now your not to far behind the girls that started pledging and you will reap the benefits for the whole year.

By: Jr
#3  by: OH LONG JOHNSON   

DZ's got some smokes. they're pledge class is a dime. Singular.

By: OH LONG JOHNSON
#4  by: The Floundation   

Nah, I'm a hoss and I can take about 10 dimes at once. See my hosstitude makes me able to conquer any obstacle, other than finding true love. If you want to talk plan a walk on the susquehanna in the morning, I'll be there at 6 A.m. writing my memoirs. What you thinking TKE?

By: The Floundation
by: DeffOct 29, 2018 8:09:18 PM

I'm thinking TKE if your that much of a hoss. Your hossiness must be on point or TKE won't see your hossitiude

By: Deff

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.