Axo
Axid
Adpi
DG
Theta/ChiO
DZ

By: bid day
#2  by: Unclear yet   

Honestly torn based on what ive seen between axod and adpis. Both seem really cool this year

By: Unclear yet
#3  by: Honest   

From what I saw theta got such a good looking pledge class this year... on the rise for sure

By: Honest
by: TruuSep 2, 2018 12:24:24 AM

Still Theta > DG for sure

By: Truu
#4  by: FRATS   

FIJI
SPE
SIG CHI
TKE
LAMBDA
CHI PHI
KDR

By: FRATS
by: ...Sep 2, 2018 12:00:32 PM

Nahh

By: ...
by: closeSep 2, 2018 12:45:16 PM

FIJI
SPE
TKE
LAMBDA
SIG CHI
CHI PHI
SAE
KDR

By: close
by: NahSep 2, 2018 2:54:44 PM

Sig above lambda

By: Nah
by: NahSep 3, 2018 9:57:40 PM

Fiji
Sig chi
Spe
DU
Tke
Chi phi
Kdr
Lambda

By: Nah
by: EhhSep 4, 2018 6:03:05 PM

Fiji
Sig chi
Spe
Kdr
Tke
Chi phi
Du
Lambda
SAE

By: Ehh
#5  by: Facts   

FIJI
TKE
Sig CHI
SPE
Chi Phi
KDR
Lambda
SAE

By: Facts
by: AbsurdSep 11, 2018 9:18:17 AM

One of the more ridiculous posts on here

By: Absurd
by: ForrealSep 11, 2018 9:36:03 AM

Spe gave out 10 snap bids this year

By: Forreal
#6  by: ACTUAL   

FIJI
Sig
SPE
Tke
Lambda
Chi Phi
KDR

By: ACTUAL
#7  by: wtf   

Kappa
AXO/AxiD
DG/ADPi
Theta
Chi O
DZ

AXO didn't get that great of a pledge class this year, and both AXO and AXiD have snap bids going

By: wtf
by: sororitytySep 20, 2018 8:22:49 PM

Do they really have snap bids going ?

By: sororityty
#8  by: r   

axid gave one and axo gave 0 just to keep gdis in line but they said they were gonna.

By: r
by: wuttttSep 21, 2018 10:32:32 AM

Srsly?

By: wutttt
#9  by: Omg   

They want to keep GDI's inline? They haven't made them feel like crap enough? Ladies if you want to join Greek life as a gdi you have more power than you think. Teirs aren't everything because they can change year to year. So change it and take some power back and don't treat future sisters like this or anyone for that matter.

By: Omg
by: sororitytySep 21, 2018 9:08:22 AM

you are right but i dont think GDI's care about tiers at this point and would consider DZ if they take them, but they do care about social aspect . probably why they wanted one of the 4/5 more social sororitys. would other sororitys help out DZ by doing joint mixers ?if panhellenic and other sororitys really wanted DZ to succeed they would help out on that front.

By: sororityty
by: YeaSep 21, 2018 9:49:38 AM

I think DZ is a little more social than people think and it’s a great idea to be included in mixers. Once they get about 20 more memebers they can do their own. They do go to parties and super and they can be a great part of Greek life.

By: Yea
by: wuttttSep 21, 2018 10:36:48 AM

DZ should say we welcome anyone .Some gdi may not want to be turned down again. Do joint mixers like someone mentioned and then bammmmmm ! They are rolling ! leggoooooooo

By: wutttt
by: YeaSep 21, 2018 10:51:12 AM

Agreed!! Let’s do this!

By: Yea
by: RudeSep 23, 2018 8:04:19 AM

I know gdi’s who reached out to DZ and when they heard other sororities were giving bids backed off to see if they could get them. I’m confused because even though there are not many DZ they are a cute fun group of girls. So when you say they should give bids to everyone. Well maybe not the ones who are rude about making it clear they feel as though they are above them.

By: Rude
by: buckkSep 23, 2018 9:17:22 AM

TBT it is hard to join a new sorority that is getting off the ground even if the girls are fun. Hopefully the GDI's you know didn't think they are above the girls.

By: buckk
by: YasssSep 23, 2018 6:17:18 PM

I think the problem is nobody seems to be able to. Stats tease with possible bids and GDI's are in limbo.

By: Yasss
#10  by: snap   

If you didn't get a call or a text ladies move on...

By: snap
by: duhhhhSep 23, 2018 6:09:18 PM

i think moving on is the point of the discussion.

By: duhhhh
by: buckkSep 23, 2018 6:51:46 PM

Tell your friends or whomever u know that is GDI not to let this get to them. It is NOT them. As we all know it is the system, or a random girl here and there making a decision she unfortunately has the power to make. Try next year !

By: buckk
by: Gdi Sep 23, 2018 7:08:01 PM

It’s not their fault. Waiting a whole year to possibly get a bid is terrible. If they have this awful system they should at least let people pledge freshman year so that if they need to waitt a year they are only sophomores instead of juniors. Again all the Greeks support each other and open bids to some are available.

By: Gdi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.