facebook

serious post: eating disorders

by: 314801

I have heard some rumors about eating disorder culture at this school, esp in greek life. would anyone care to expand on this in an anonymous post?

as a gdi without many greek friends, the prevalence is still fairly obvious, the salads/smoothies, ridiculous amount of girls running/doing abs in the gym, etc...

would be good to hear some takes and maybe have a place for girls to discuss this

Posted By: 314801
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 1234   

I would not go so far as to say “eating disorder culture” is fairly prevalent due to the fact that you have seen girls eat salad and go to the gym. I’m not saying that eating disorders are not a huge issue or that they don’t exist here but don’t get eating disorders confused with the emphasis this school has on physical appearance and image. Eating disorder is not a phrase you should just throw around

By: 1234
by: 314801Aug 30, 2018 9:42:13 AM

That's fair. However judging from my personal observations (stuff I've overheard in the bison, girls I've seen working out twice a day or something (used to work in the klarc)) i thought it might be good to make a post

By: 314801

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.