facebook

help

by: Anxiouspnm

I have kappa and theta left and I DO NOT want theta. I have a lot of connections at kappa, but I’m afraid theta is going to try to pull me so they can have another blonde. What should I do? Like can I skip the theta round and pretend I have a headache or do I need to go.

Posted By: Anxiouspnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Umm ok   

What if your not invited back to both? Just because they wanted you back Sunday does not garentee that they will ask you back on pref night Correct? Many girls would love to have been invited back to either kappa or theta. You should look up the word gracious and pray you even have these options come Friday.

By: Umm ok
#2  by: Open mind   

Keep in mind that no sorority is so concerned with your hair color that they would keep you for that reason; there must be something else about your personality that has convinced these two sororities to keep you up to this point.

The most important piece of advice I’ve heard about rush is to keep an open mind! What’s meant to be will be, whether that means being in kappa or theta. On pref round, as someone else said on here earlier, take a look at the people around you. It’s all about your pledge class.

By: Open mind
#3  by: Confused   

So because she was asked back two times to these sororities she will most likely be on Friday? And then do the pledges choose where they want the bid from?

By: Confused
#4  by: Wow   

I can’t believe you think so highly of yourself and so lowly of other people that you think your hair color will affect your placement. With your skewed priorities I’d drop you in a second. Does hair color make you happy? No. Being with good people will.

By: Wow
#5  by: What   

Wait I’m confused, isn’t kappa the one who wants blondes?

By: What
#6  by: Ignorant   

Lol wow. I can guarantee that neither kappa nor theta want someone with THAT attitude. Hope you check yourself before the next round.

By: Ignorant

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.