facebook

getting cut

by: hhffihhifi

I got cut from almost all sororities that I want and it doesn’t make sense to me because I am really normal, social and outgoing and I thought I had great convos with a lot of girls from upper and mid tier chapters. Now I am left with one left that I liked. Why did this happen and what does it mean for me? I’m scared that I should transfer and there’s like nothing left for me at bucknell.

Posted By: hhffihhifi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority girl   

Girl do not worry about not going back to sororities that you liked. Sometimes it happens and not even the sororities know why but I definitely does not mean that anything is wrong with you or that you’re life is over at Bucknell. Tbh the system sucks but there’s nothing anyone can do about. But if you just go with the flow you’ll more than likely be happy and if you feel really uncomfortable when it comes to pref night then that’s when you should be making big decisions.

By: Sorority girl
#2  by: hiii   

I would say this is definitely not the end for you at bucknell. Trust the process! All of the chapters have lovely ladies in them and no matter where you end up, you will find a great and supportive group of girls. Use your last 2 days to get to know better those that you have left, and have faith that all will work out in the end. This whole process is about a lot more than stereotypes, so try not to let that get in the way of your decisions!

By: hiii

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.