facebook

rush

by: Ya

Not in any particular order

AXO-AXID hot , really fun, will pull a good pledge class this year , competitive.
Axo Mixes with Fiji and spe a lot , has some of girl drama within their sorority but they're all really chill
AXiD mixes with spe tke ksig a lot they really came up in the ranks this year as a top tier sorority, some crazy girls that have questionable reps with guys but overall all really chill
Kappa: I'm sure they already know they're new pc and that one freshmen friend group knows it too. Kappa + Fiji = <3
Adpi: hopefully will pull a better pc than this year to pull them back up in ranks a bit, barely any mixers, kinda a non event this year we heard about them a lot more last year. Mixes with tke? Idk. They're pretty but half the pic is relevant half you've never heard of
DG: pulled a better pledge class than people give them credit for. They r stuck with a bad rep that was created by a few girls that brought them down the ranks. Mixes a lot with chi phi? Idk. They're are a lot of cute irks and the PC gets along so well. Hopefully they can try and erase their rep
Theta: came up on the ranks for sure, pulled a more active of this year and they all really get along and trying to go out more. Not a lot of mixers but surpassed DG in ranks which is a big accomplishment. Definitley some cute girls but a lot of randoms but their pc is rly close
ChiO: haven't heard a lot this year about them I never really see them out They mix a lot with lambda but they do they're own thing and seem
Happy so that's good.
DZ: heard they might not pull a PC this year , sad but like it just won't ever be built up to be good anytime soon so I can get why people don't want to rush them. They're all super sweeet tho wish more people would join they could definitley get up there in the ranks but idk.

Posted By: Ya
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.