facebook

dear freshies

by: FortheFreshies

hello lil bison babes rush will come around a lot sooner than you think!! just a little overview of the frats and sororitys. Like if you agree!

TOP TIER:
AXO | KAPPA | AXID
SPE | FIJI

MID TIER:
ADPI | THETA
KSIG | SIG CHI | TKE

BOTTOM TIER:
DG | CHI O | DZ
CHI PHI | SAE | LAMBDA

Posted By: FortheFreshies
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Mhmm   

accurate for this years pledge classes, tellin it like it is

By: Mhmm
#2  by: Yep   

Telling it how it is finally

By: Yep
#3  by: Tru   

Switch mid tier frats to tke, ksig, sig chi. Ksig pledge class blows

By: Tru
#4  by: Halleluuu   

Amen.

By: Halleluuu
#5  by: Frosb   

What are the most fun sororities ?

By: Frosb
by: fre$hiezDec 29, 2017 8:25:49 PM

Hey fresh!

Probably AXO and AXiD I terms of going out & ppl assuming you’re cool without knowing you

ADPi doesn’t go out that much nor does DG this year cause no one is inviting them to mixers since they narked (I kinda feel bad, it’s only a few members fault but they rest of the girls have to suffer for it)

I think Thetas are kinda on the rise or at least they seem fun, like they go out a lot and have good sisterhood

Chi O I don’t know much about but it doesn’t seem like they go out or really care for each other (correct me if I’m wrong)

DZ, I guess if u like Netflix and having like 7 sisters (sorry, but hey maybe they’ll have a big pledge class next year and have more to work with)

And finally Kappa...you’ll have a blast if you love a good ego trip, can’t peal yourself away form the mirror, think orange is a the new skin color, scroll through your own insta 5 times a day, and absolutely despise food <3

Xoxo,
Hope this helps

By: fre$hiez
#6  by: Freshmen   

How hard is it to get a bid to a top tier or even mid tier sorority? I've heard of a lot of girls getting cut last year. Do I like need to know someone to get in?

By: Freshmen
#7  by: GetMeOuttaGreekLife   

I don't know what happened this year with Rush, but we all had to take a cut in the pledge class. There are a lot of great great girls that ended up walking away from this process. And there are a lot of girls that ended up in sororities that honestly, should have just been sent home. This clearly doesn't define you or your life people--get over yourselves.

By: GetMeOuttaGreekLife
#8  by: #sorority   

How you gonna put lambda but not KDR LMAO I’m weeeaak

By: #sorority

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.