facebook

bid day

by: Freshman

Hello,

Is Bid Day at Rhodes anything like the huge SEC schools? The reason I am asking this is because my mom wants to know whether or not to come to Memphis for Bid Day (that is if I am fortunate enough to make it that far). My sister is in a sorority at the University of Alabama, and my mom and I went to Bid Day there a couple of years ago. It was like a huge party that day, and seemed like most of the pmns' moms were on campus. She does not want to embarrass me by being the only mom at Rhodes on Bid Day, but wants to be there if that is a tradition at Rhodes.

I can't wait until next week when I will be able to meet some of ya'll and learn about your sororities!

Thanks for any advice anybody can give me.

Posted By: Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Prime example of a question for your Gamma Chi. They're there for these types of questions, and won't judge you for them! I say this instead of giving you an actual answer so that you might talk to your GX and not be afraid to ask them more questions in the future

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.