facebook

kappa delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Delta sorority chapter comments at Rhodes College - RC

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: RE:rocket--   

you contradict yourself--first Kds are uninvolved and later they are involved..pick one

to everyone who reads this: i suggest you get a job, hobby, girlfriend/boyfriend, book, or friends. these are jealous/insecure/rude/judgemental people writing on here. go through recruitment and make your own choices

By: RE:rocket--
#2  by: legit   

these girls have been good about not self ranking. thanks for just going with the flow, KDs :) you all are being honest

By: legit
#3  by: truth   

you all should stop self ranking. its not fair to the others, either

By: truth
#4  by: sks   

when did Rhodes have to give snap bids ??? thought that this was unheard of. what goes ?

By: sks
#5  by: snap    

A couple of years ago KD gave about 10 snap bids. sad sad sad.

By: snap
#6  by: rhodes   

when I was at Rhodes, no snap bids were given. there were always girls left out.

By: rhodes
#7  by: PanLove   

Snap bids do not exist at Rhodes! At least not in Kappa Delta. Quota is consistently filled, and we scored our number one (and other top recruits) this past rush. Kappa Delta can be very difficult to get into.

By: PanLove
by: mary jeanJul 27, 2014 10:44:45 AM

glad to hear that. i like kd. i wonder if there is a need for another sorority at Rhodes. your thoughts ??

By: mary jean
#8  by: To Mary Jean:   

We were up for an extension and decided not to take it. Currently, there's no need. However, that doesn't mean it won't change in the next four years!

By: To Mary Jean:

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.