Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at Rhodes College - RC

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yuck   

bad reputation

By: yuck
#2  by: lynxman   

These girls are the best on campus. The are the triple threat; they know how to party, they are all good looking, and they are great at the drunk dance floor makeout. They really benefited from Lexie Routh graduating, she was a plague throughout the sorority and made many girls talk about one another especially when I was at Rhodes.

By: lynxman
#3  by: ok   

tell that to your chapter, tridelt alumni. maybe you guys have potential to have a real sisterhood. afterall, that is the reason why sororities started. continue to progress =)

By: ok
#4  by: RE:rocket--   

to everyone who reads this: i suggest you get a job, hobby, girlfriend/boyfriend, book, or friends. these are jealous/insecure/rude/judgemental people writing on here. go through recruitment and make your own choices

By: RE:rocket--
#5  by: ick   

haha WOW. they had the worst rush this year

By: ick
#6  by: truth   

there is nothing false about their YEAR LONG probation. this site is telling the real story behind these fake girls in this house

By: truth
#7  by: liz   

rock bottom

By: liz
#8  by: jill   

there is a reason behind all of the bashing. they deserve it. they are terrible.

By: jill
#9  by: futurerhodent   

I'm really interested in joining ths sorority but i'm coming from a completely different part of the country so i know absolutely no one and reading these comments it says you need a close friend in the chapter....and i obviously don't have any friends at Rhodes yet so should i not try and rush tridelt?

By: futurerhodent
by: mary jeanJul 27, 2014 10:47:42 AM

you don't rush ddd or any other sorority. they rush you.

By: mary jean
#10  by: @futurerhodent   

If you don't know any of the girls how do you know you want to rush them? Because they're supposedly ranked number one? You also don't just rush a specific house. You go to all four of the sororities on campus and they decide if you get invited back really.

By: @futurerhodent

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.