facebook

alpha omicron pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at Rhodes College - RC

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

they definitely swept rush this year. best sorority on the row. classy, hilarious, and fun at parties. i dig em.

By: hey
#2  by: SororityTruth   

AOII is great because they don't solely focus on the material aspects of girls. AOII's are pretty, classy, and genuine. And Frats love to swap with them because they they know how to let loose & have fun while keeping their integrity intact! The whole chapter is extremely close, which is rare quite honestly. This is the only house where you don't have all the catty girl drama, & people talking about you behind your back. Plus the new pledge class is HOT & guys have def noticed!! AOII's are by far the sweetest, down to earth, & most genuine group of girls on campus.

By: SororityTruth
#3  by: RE:rocket--   

to everyone who reads this: i suggest you get a job, hobby, girlfriend/boyfriend, book, or friends. these are jealous/insecure/rude/judgemental people writing on here. go through recruitment and make your own choices

By: RE:rocket--
#4  by: liz   

kd # 1, you've got to be kidding, chi o maybe.

By: liz
#5  by: lolz   

thats lizzie cavner

By: lolz
#6  by: alphalove   

to pnms reading this, please don't take this site seriously, it's just catty girls. go to the houses and make your decision. i chose aoii over "better" sororities and i love my sisters.

By: alphalove
#7  by: marty   

kd and aopi are the most genuine. chi o is ok but the deltah's are not good.

By: marty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.