facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: rhodent    

After this year:
1. DDD / XO (hard to say who's best because they attract different girls)

2. KD
3. AOII (though they're hot on KD's tail. These girls just get better and better every year)

By: rhodent
#12  by: Rhody   

1.Tri Delt
2. Chi-O
3. KD
4.AOPi

By: Rhody
#13  by: Lynx   

Typical Rhodes to leave out BLGOs.

By: Lynx
by: Seriously?Jan 13, 2015 9:49:57 PM

They have zero presence here. Now that Crabtree is gone I cannot name a single member. They do not do swaps, they do not host events, they do not get involved, they do not host philanthropy events, they do nothing. They are nothing. This is their choice.

By: Seriously?
#14  by: freshman 123   

1. Tri delt
2. chi o (very close second)
3. KD/AOPi

AOPi is really moving up. got some great girls this year. lots of girls in KD could’ve been in AOPi and vice versa. same between tri delt and chi o (many similar girls).

By: freshman 123
by: SarahFeb 18, 2020 2:59:50 PM

I agree that AOII is really improving with its strong national presence, new branding, and aggressive marketing. So happy for them! I have a lot of AOII friends at UGA, UT, Bama, Auburn, and Arkansas.

By: Sarah
#15  by: Seriously   

There cannot be tiers with 4 houses.

By: Seriously
#16  by: truth    

1. Tri Delt
2. Chi O
3. KD
4. AOPi

Tri Delt definitely takes the top spot with chi o falling a close second. Tri Delt definitely has the more "popular" and "pretty" girls, stereotypically, and usually this is the house that all the frats go for. Super chill and nice girls. Chi O is a close second. They have all the really chill girls and the ones who are just fun to be around. Frats also love the Chi O girls because they are down to earth and just fun to be around. KD is third because they do get a strange mix of girls. They are all wonderful people, just not stereotypically the sorority girls that we have come to know. AOPi is the last of the four. They get all the left over girls who didn't get into the other sororities. They definitely have sweet girls, some are just strange and aren't into the sorority life imo.

All Rhodes sororities have their goods and bads. This is just a perspective from a frat guy who goes to Rhodes.

By: truth
#17  by: rhodes   

i think chi o and tri delt are equal but different. i’d say chi o is the most desired by the most girls going through rush. tri delt has their group that already know the older girls. chi o and tri delt attract some different girls but a lot of the same.

By: rhodes
#18  by: Rhodes Recent Alumna   

These rankings are sooooo old. Look at the dates. There are only 4 sororities on campus, and they all have great girls.

By: Rhodes Recent Alumna

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.