facebook

chi omega discussion

by: GR Administrator

Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 24
#51  by: @Actually   

If nothing less than 5 for XO and DG, why not leave the same rank on DG's board too? They got the same comment from "MSU" with all 1's. Not trying to call you out or sound rude, but clearly someone was saying the same thing to two houses, yet only one defended themselves.

By: @Actually
#52  by: @@actually   

I was interrupted earlier ... Look now. Both DG and Chi O have amazing girls and are tops at MSU!

By: @@actually
#53  by: 5 upperclassmen   

Chi O took 5 upperclassmen during formal recruitment? Then why did they go around telling everyone they "decided to opt out of upperclassman quota" on bid day? Also, if they DID particpate, then why did they fall SO VERY SHORT of making upperclassman quota? Word in the region is that they got skunked by other houses.

By: 5 upperclassmen
#54  by: @ 5 upperclassmen   

Skunked? Doubt that! A lot of jealousy. Wow!

By: @ 5 upperclassmen
#55  by: @upperclassman   

Maybe they opted out of taking of taking the total number if upperclassmen quota. I don't know becsuse I am not a Chi O. What was the quota if they fell "so short" as you say. I don't think you would really care unless your group can't compete against them.

By: @upperclassman
#56  by: about the upperclass   

quota for upperclassmen was 12. if chi o did not get that many, then they failed to make quota. if they only got 5, then yeah - i'd say they got skunked! I mean, less than 50% of quota is shameful!!

By: about the upperclass
#57  by: @baahaha   

If you are not a freshman then you should act your age. Your only purpose is to bash another Greek group. I am sure your sorority is proud of you.

By: @baahaha
#58  by: Interesting comments   

concerning owls and such. Do you really think anyone believes you, please.

By: Interesting comments
#59  by: @interesting comment   

whether or not anyone believes me is irrelevant. someone believing that the sky is polka dotted doesn't make it true. someone not believing that chi o uses coffins in initiation doesn't make it false. see how that works?

By: @interesting comment
#60  by: @@meanie   

Do you honestly think this is a real PMN??? No way. Just someone trying to make a top sorority look bad!

By: @@meanie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.