Chi Omega sorority chapter comments at Mississippi State University - MSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 24
#41  by: adviser   

never said at MSU

By: adviser
#42  by: @advisor   

So why spend time on the MSU site making negative comments?

By: @advisor
#43  by: to @advisor   

There's a difference between making negative comments and telling the truth. If you don't like what's being said then just let it go. By continuing to post on the subject you're just dragging it on. Let it go.

By: to @advisor
#44  by: Factual   

I forgot to include that they also have the current Miss MSU AND Miss Mississippi. BAM. XO to the top.

By: Factual
#45  by: Every time   

Xo gets a bad rank, the same day they get all 5's. Monitor the website much? I just heard about this site but if you look through the last two pages its a definite pattern.

By: Every time
#46  by: So   

What do you do, make a rude comment and give them all 1's? Your comment would have been made on the same date as the low ranking. Sounds like you monitor this site a lot.

By: So
#47  by: Every time   

Actually, I didn't leave that comment. I haven't ranked, just observed because it was my first time on the site. i saw that all 1's followed by all 5's from that day, then noticed the pattern and commented on it. Interesting though, seems i hit a XO nerve.

By: Every time
#48  by: @Every time   

No, not a Chi O just happened to see your comment. Your comment applies to EVERY sororities page on here. Every group someone gives all 1's which is unrealistic for any group and then someone comes right behind them and gives all 5's. That is why this site has no true meaning at all!

By: @Every time
#49  by: @Current Miss MSU   

Jessica Terrill is Miss Mississippi State University (pageant prelim to Miss Mississippi). Libbo Haskins is a senior Chi O and was voted Miss MSU by the student body in October (voted at the same time as Homecoming). The post by "factual" was correct. Also Chi O did take upperclassmen during rush, 5 of them.

By: @Current Miss MSU
#50  by: Wow   

there is alot of Chi O hate on here. Jealousy is bad girls.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.