facebook

is the youtuber vlogger going through rush?

by: question

Keep hearing that the youtuber vlogger is going through rush. Is this true? Is so, how do I avoid getting in the same sorority as her. Can I ask the sororities if they are interested in her? I don't want to be in her sorority because I want privacy. I don't want my life splashed up on Youtube. I'm very worried about showing up on the day and finding out she is in the same sorority as me. I want to know ahead of time so I can drop out of that sorority and get another one. Nothing against her, I just don't want my life public.

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: Positivity shoutout    

This girl is extremely sweet and easy to talk to, I met her today. There is no reason for people to be badmouthing her anonymously on this website, she has feelings too and is probably nervous just like the rest of the PNMs. Best of luck to her and I hope she finds a sorority that loves and accepts her.

By: Positivity shoutout
#32  by: god   

poor danielle.everyone comes to college wanting a fresh start with new people, and are so excited for recruitment. the fact that she has to deal with this is terrible

By: god

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.